This is a very quick (no-frills) how-to guide to show an Inner Circle member how to disable the internet in Windows 7. With pictures!
If you want to keep using Windows 7 (if you have a printer/scanner that won’t run on Windows 10 for example) then we suggest you take it off the internet.
This is a quick guide on how to disable Network Connections in Windows 7. If you have any questions please leave us a message and we’ll get back to you.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu:
- Click on Network and Internet
- Click on “Network and Sharing Center”
- Click on “Change adapter settings” on the left-hand menu
- Then right-click on the network connection that’s active (the non-active ones have “not connected” written by them). and select “Disable”
If you want to be sure you can do this on all the connections.
And that’s it!
If you need to enable the connection again, just repeat this process and select “Enable” from the final menu in point 5.