Our email provider is having a few issues sending emails (which is a bit annoying). It seems to be affecting mostly Microsoft email addresses (those ending in @Outlook, Live, Hotmail etc…) however we have also had reports of it affecting other types too.
What this affects:
- Our replies from the Club Room. Our replies are still on The Club Room and you can view them here, but we might not have been able to send you an email about our reply.
- Emails we send from the Inner Circle to (mostly) Microsoft email addresses.
What we are doing:
- We are looking into alternative ways to send emails from the Inner Circle.
What you can do:
- Unfortunatly it’s an issue with our email provider and they need to fix it. So sit back and have a cup of tea.
- If you are expecting a reply from us about a question on The Club Room, you can check for a reply here.
We’re really sorry about this, and we are looking into what we can do (maybe use another email provider?).