This month (February 2020, we’re almost on time this time!) we talk about …
In the notes we used to record this episode I’ve written: “Hello, Welcome to the February edition, hopefully, we’ll get this one out before next month!”
Update: We didn’t! But here it is…
- 00:00 – Welcome and A banking tip that’s important even if you don’t do online banking.
- 03:30 – Charging phones and tablets, after Julie’s weekly emails (links below) the other week we had a good few questions from customers, we’ll answer some.
- 22:00 – And you get to vote on what we talk about in March (We’ll probably publish March’s episode in September at this rate, don’t tell our boss Laura =) !). Click here to vote.
Not working? Watch on YouTube here.
Subtitles (Closed Captions, CC) have been automatically generated for this video and there is a link to a guide to enabling them and changing the font below. We also have our notes available if you find reading easier than watching, just drop us a note and we’ll send it over.
- Smartphones and charging – and a few questions answered…
- More about batteries, and a handy tip if you’re looking for a phone number online
- BBC Click – Smart sockets
- Medium – Expend the lifespan of your phone battery
- Apple – Optimize battery performance
If you have any questions comments do drop them in the notes below or on The Clubroom.
Mike & Jess